Dental Amalgam ….. a Neurotoxin for 150 years

Amalgam dental fillings are 50 percent mercury and have been      causing a wide range of problems for the past 150 years.

Damages your teeth. Amalgam requires the removal of more healthy tooth tissue, weakens tooth structure, and can crack teeth as it expands and contracts – leading to higher dental bills later.
Dental amalgam releases mercury, a neurotoxin. Children, the unborn, people with kidney disorders, the hypersensitive, and dental personnel are especially vulnerable to the toxic effects of mercury.
Pollutes the environment. Dental amalgam constitutes the largest amount of mercury in use in the United States today, and most of this mercury ends up polluting our air, soil, and water. Mercury pollution indisputably can cause health problems, especially for children and the unborn.

Fortunately, all of these problems can be avoided. Mercury-free fillings, especially composite fillings, are widespread. But the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesn’t want you to know about them…

Leave a Reply